Monday, September 24, 2007

Artist Trading Card



”TOWN FOUNTAIN” by Kim VanDerHoek.

2.5 x 3.5 inch ACEO/ATC original oil painting on canvas paper mounted on acid free cardstock.
$8 (shipping within the U.S. $3)

Painted on location in Old Town Orange in the center of the traffic circle. I enjoy painting all the colors in that fountain. Most people would say it’s white but not to me.

ACEO stands for Art Card Editions and Originals. They are cards of artwork measuring 2.5 x 3.5 inches, the same as a standard playing card. These cards are very collectable since they don’t take up much space.

To purchase this ACEO and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

1 comment:

Kim Weber said...

I like your little fountain painting and blogspot. I finally got a blog started... KimW