Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Inland Waters



”MORNING BY THE BAY” by Kim VanDerHoek.

8X10 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$65 (Shipping $11 within the U.S., $20 for Canada or $28 for everywhere else)

Newport Beach has a wonderful spot inland called the Back Bay where the ocean water washes into a small bay. Part of it is a nature preserve with many walking paths winding through it. I’ve spent a lot of time walking the paths there and I have to say it is incredibly beautiful in spring when the wildflowers are in bloom.

This was painted on a misty spring morning. It was so quiet and peaceful at this spot that it was easy to forget I was blocks away from the city.

Feel free to email me with any questions about this painting at kimvander77@aol.com

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

No comments: