Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Holiday Charmer



”VINTAGE SQUARE HOUSE NO. 2” by Kim VanDerHoek.

8X10 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$65 (shipping within the U.S. $11 - Canada $20- Everywhere Else $28)

I've painted this little house twice now (see Aug. 22nd post). It's a very charming building surrounded by olive trees. After bringing this one home, my husband’s business partner decided to use one of my paintings of this little house for their corporate holiday card.

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

3 comments:

Lucille said...

Wow - you have amazing talent! I can barely draw a stick person so I am in in AWE of any artistic person. You are one of the best I've seen - so keep up the good work!

Snaggle Tooth said...

My first trip to your blog. Interesting work on small pieces.

I gravitated to the Blue Balboa boat, as I like natical themes, n your use of blues in that piece.

Good luck with your ventures

MKB said...

Your artwork is gorgeous!

I, too, an at-home-mom/artist, am jealous of your Sat am painting sessions!

Good for you!!