Tuesday, October 16, 2007

In the Field



”THE LAST HARVEST” by Kim VanDerHoek.

S O L D

This farm will soon be replaced by new construction. I believe strawberries were grown here. Throughout Orange County you will find many small strawberry stands selling the berries that are too ripe to ship to the supermarkets. The berries from these stands taste absolutely amazing!

Feel free to email me with any questions about this painting at kimvander77@aol.com

To see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

1 comment:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Lovely job on the trees, Kim!

Hang in there with the babies and trying to find time to paint. I know how that is. Children are a blessing from a loving God, but caring for them does get tiring sometimes. Now that my 5 are all able to feed and toilet themselves, I miss having the little ones around.