Saturday, October 20, 2007

Perfect Hostess Gift



The holiday party season is here! I thought these blank note cards would make a nice gift to the host/hostess of a party. This season I’m pleased to offer these in my Etsy shop. They are great to have on hand in case you need a small gift last-minute gift and don’t have time to shop. (I always manage to forget someone during the holidays.)

$8 - Four 4.25 x 5.5 inch blank note cards with matching white envelopes.
Shipping $1.50 US, $5.00 Canada, $7.00 everywhere else

Printed on matte cardstock. My name and web site are printed in small type on the back of the card.

To purchase these cards and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

Or email me at kimvander77@aol.com

2 comments:

Rick said...

You sure are a busy painter. Maybe you should paint some of the California wildfires - but then, who would want that on the cover of a note care?

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

I see you leave comments on my blog all the time. Thank you! I find so little time to visit the blogs of my commenters, so I'm just seeing yours for the first time. Wow! What absolutely beautiful paintings! Wow - I'm impressed! I hope the fires avoid you and burn out/get put out quickly. It's so sad. It's hard to really grasp the magnitude of them.