Friday, November 2, 2007

California Beauty



”FOOTHILL COLOR” by Kim VanDerHoek.

16 X 6 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$95 (Shipping $20 within the U.S., $28 for Canada or $35 for everywhere else)

This size canvas was perfect for a foothill view. Painted before all the fires in California, this scene is near where the fires were burning. I hope you enjoy it!

Feel free to email me with any questions about this painting at kimvander77@aol.com

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

3 comments:

My Semblance of Sanity said...

Kim...this is so gorgeous!!
You are so talented!

Thanks for your comment on my blog...most of the "snippets" of my children's stories you read there ARE indeed finished.
Just waiting for an editor to come raid my files! HAHA

Do you ever sell on ebay?

VanDerHoekArt said...

Thanks Michelle for all the kind comments!

I hope your editor decides to raid your files soon. Keep me posted. (And I would love to see your artwork too.)

I do sometimes sell on ebay. I will probably list again this weekend. I love selling on etsy but they just don't have as much traffic as ebay.

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I started blogging as a way for my in-laws and friends that moved far away to keep up on what's happening. I'm glad to see that there are others enjoying it too.

Your paintings are wonderful. I especially like "California Beauty". I would love to live in a place where I could see mountains out my window.

Lisa
http://rollinwiththepunches.blogspot.com/