Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fall In Peter's Canyon



”FALL IN PETER’S CANYON” by Kim VanDerHoek.

9 X 12 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$85 (Shipping $11 within the U.S., $20 for Canada or $28 for everywhere else)

During all of the fires in California one of them was just blocks away from beautiful Peter’s Canyon. Luckily, the winds stopped and a slight rain came and helped the firefighters get the wildfire under control. Peter’s Canyon and the residents nearby are safe.

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

Or check out my Ebay auctions at
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgrantmmQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

5 comments:

An Artful Life said...

Ooooh I love your work!

Just fantastic, I look forward to seeing more - I'm bookmarking your blog!

-Alex
An Artful Life

Lucille said...

Another beautiful painting!

Keep up the excellent work!

http://whosgoingtotellyou.blogspot.com/

TheresaJ said...

Wow, you've been really busy -- lots of new paintings/postings! This one is my personal favorite though. It absolutely beautiful. I'm glad the fires spared you muse.

Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely!
- Theresa

Terri said...

Wow, beautiful work!!

DAMdesigns said...

Omg! Your art is beautiful =D Im going to link you to my blog list on my blog