Sunday, November 4, 2007

Just Peachy



”SWEET TRIO” by Kim VanDerHoek.

9X12 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.

There is nothing I love more than a beautiful peach!

I've just listed this painting on Ebay. Last year I sold a lot of work on Ebay but sales dropped off for quite a long time. I've decided to give it another try. I'll add the link if you want to check out the listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280170274728&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

To see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

1 comment:

TheresaJ said...

Ahh, thanks for the comments on my bracelets and my workspace! Looks like you've been busy yourself! I love your paintings! Do the holidays get busy for you... any shows in the works? I just did one last week, a private home show with about 30 guests that was very, very successful, and I have a few others, private and public, through early December thus far. Busy times!!!... but that's a good thing. Helps to have a nice workspace I like spending time in. :) I just wish I had more time to spend there.