Sunday, December 30, 2007

Summer In Peter's Canyon



”SUMMER IN PETER’S CANYON” by Kim VanDerHoek.

8 X 10 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$65 (Shipping $11 within the U.S., $20 for Canada or $28 for everywhere else)

The eucalyptus tree that overhangs this path is majestic! I’ve painted it over and over and each time it’s beauty provides fresh inspiration. Not to mention a particularly lovely patch of shade that is perfect for painting under in the heat of the summer. It is a perfect muse.

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear your comments!

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

3 comments:

Rick said...

I always enjoy your art work - peace - warm - inviting.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Kim Weber said...

Kim V,
One of my favorite spots too-nice painting as always. Wonder how many between us :) I finally posted more paintings on blogspot! Happy New 2008! Kim W

My Semblance of Sanity said...

So love coming to see your work!
Love the kids in the previous post!

Keep up the good work!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!