Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nestled In The Hills



”NESTLED IN THE HILLS” by Kim VanDerHoek.

5 X 7 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$55 (Shipping $11 within the U.S., $20 for Canada or $28 for everywhere else)

With storm clouds overhead and deep moody shadows, the white houses in this painting shine like pearls. Strung along the hillside they seem to promise a warm safe haven.

What do you think? I’d love to hear your comments!

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Kim,

Your work is so beautiful... I am jealous of your talent... this is why I was an Art History major - no ability!

Yes, please link to me as will I to you and hopefully we can get together soon... I can't believe Jordan is 3!!

Where does the time go?

xo,

K.