Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Theresaj

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about myself;
1. I just got a box of chocolate covered strawberries from my husband for Valentine's Day.
2. Today I bought a swimsuit that I am having second thoughts about. (Might have something to do with eating a box of chocolate covered strawberries.)
3. I am a 3rd generation California native.
4. I've had 2 colds in 2 months.
5. Every time I hop in the car I wish I could go paint.
6. I'm heartbroken that my son doesn't like to color.
7. When I was 13 I won second place in a horseback riding competition.

I am tagging;
Dewberry Fine Art
Kim Weber Art
A Daily Painter
It's All Fun and Games

1 comment:

Rick said...

I'm glad you posted a comment on my blog, it reminded me that I had not visited yours for a little while now. I'm always impressed by your work - what you do in such a small space impresses me.

I can relate to your comment about your son not coloring - none of my daughters picked up the drawing bug - but the youngest is kind of crafty - her art is 3D.

Thanks for visiting.