Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Last Harvest - ACEO/ATC



”THE LAST HARVEST” by Kim VanDerHoek.

2.5 x 3.5 inch ACEO/ATC original oil painting on canvas paper mounted on acid free cardstock.

Thanks to everyone who left comments wishing me well! I am finally on the mend and am well enough to go out painting. In fact, today I painted on a large canvas (large for me anyway) and am pleased with how it turned out. As soon as it’s dry I’ll post it here so keep watching.

For today however, I’m posting another small ACEO. This is a scene in Irvine that is slated for development. While there, the clouds rolled in on the left and the sky darkened. It made for an interesting sky. Enjoy!

ACEO stands for Art Card Editions and Originals. They are cards of artwork measuring 2.5 x 3.5 inches, the same as a standard playing card. These cards are very collectible since they don’t take up much space.

To bid on this ACEO click on the My Ebay Auctions link in the upper left corner of this blog. To see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

No comments: