Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Win a Free 9 X12 Print of This Painting!



The rules are simple;
1. Visit my Etsy.com shop and count how many ORIGINAL oil paintings have water as part of the scene.
2. Email me by Thurs. Feb. 28th the answer with your name, shipping address and email address (so that I can notify you if you've won).

KimVanDer77@aol.com or K10649@hotmail.com

My husband will pick a name from a hat on Friday, Feb. 29th. There are no strings attached, shipping is free.

9X12 inch Print of "Spring in Peter's Canyon." It has a 1/4 inch border to allow for framing. It is printed using an HP 9800 Deskjet printer (4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color) and colorfast Vivera inks that resist fading for 108 years. Printed on HP Premium Plus Photo Paper with a high gloss for a premium photographic finish.

Here's what a few of my customers have said;

"BEAUTIFUL. Love the paper this image is printed on. Can't wait to frame it."

"Amazing, I can see the brush strokes!"

"I feel more relaxed just looking at it. Thanks for the extra secure shipping too."

2 comments:

TheresaJ said...

What a fun idea! I just emailed my entry. :) That print would be a wonderful addition to my bedroom/work space. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hope you get lots of entries!

- Theresa

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

That's a beauty. What a great idea too.