Saturday, April 19, 2008

Eucalyptus at Dusk



”EUCALYPTUS AT DUSK” by Kim VanDerHoek.

5 X 7 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$55 (Shipping $12 within the U.S., $20 for Canada or $28 for everywhere else)

My computer has been in the shop all week so I haven’t been posting anything new or visiting anyone else’s blogs. I’m feeling out of touch with the world so it’s good to be back online!

This was a quick little tree and mountain painting. I hope you like it.

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

1 comment:

TheresaJ said...

It's lovely. I love Eucalyptus trees. We had a hillside full of giant ones in my neighborhood when I was growing up. We had the greatest tree swings and tree houses. The swings, which swung out over a hillside were my favorite. Being that they were over the side of a hill, you were so high up and it was so much fun. When I was younger, we collected the acorns and strung them to hang on our bedposts to keep the mosquitos away (don't know if it worked). Ahh, memories... thanks! :)