Friday, May 23, 2008

Blank Notecards in my Etsy Shop





$2 each (Shipping $1 within the U.S., $2.50 for Canada or $5 for everywhere else. Add .50 for each additional card.)

Each 4.25 x 5.5 inch blank note card comes with matching white envelopes. Printed on matte cardstock. My name and web site are printed in small type on the back of the card.

With all the rain here I haven’t been painting very much. I have a couple of new paintings but they are too wet to ship still so I’ll need to wait a bit longer before I post them. As soon as the rain clouds blow away, I will shoot some photos of the new artwork so you can have a look at what I’ve been up to lately.

To purchase these cards and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

1 comment:

whimsicalpam said...

I love the notecards. They're such a nice surprise when you go to the mail box...great for brightening any day:)
I wanted to let you know that Theresa was kind enough to include us in her treasury...here's the link-she also left a very insightful comment on my blog that you may like - Hope your having a wonderful holiday weekend!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=10962