Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Peter's Canyon Hills



”PETER’S CANYON HILLS” by Kim VanDerHoek.

5 X 7 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.

This is an older painting of mine that I kept for myself. Now it’s time to free up some wall space and let it go. I was so pleased with it when it was finished because I was still new at painting and I felt that this one turned out very well. It was in a frame and has some gold leaf around the edges that came off of the frame. Once it’s in a new frame however, the gold leaf will be covered.

The reason I’m posting it here is because I’ve been experimenting with a few new techniques. The resulting paintings are not blog worthy at all. Sadly, they are destined for the fireplace. Ah well…

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

No comments: