Saturday, July 5, 2008

Creek View



”CREEK VIEW” by Kim VanDerHoek.

9 X 12 inch PRINT of an original oil painting. The original is currently on exhibit and will be available for purchase at the end of August.
$16 (Shipping $3 within the U.S., $4 for Canada or $6 for everywhere else)

To get to this beautiful spot my husband and I drove on a 4-wheel drive road for 1 1/2 hours. When we found this spot we took our time and had lunch underneath the shade of the trees. I even saw a couple of trout in the water.

My work has just been featured in a group show!
Exhibit Dates: May 31 - July 31
Alta Vista Gallery
850 N. Rose Dr., Suite C
Placentia, CA 92870
(714) 986-9977
Tues. - Fri. 10:00 - 6:00, Saturday 10:00 - 4:00

To purchase this print and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

3 comments:

Rick said...

Another great piece. You went to a lot of effort to find an inspiring landscape.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

TheresaJ said...

Wow - I love this one! Another masterpiece. WOW!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I just love to wander off the beaten path and discover places like that. Nice work and thank you for your recent comment on my paintings. The comments make my day!