Wednesday, July 16, 2008

St. John's



”ST. JOHN’S” by Kim VanDerHoek.

9 X 12 inch PRINT of an original oil painting. The original painting was a commission and is sold.
$16 (Shipping $3 within the U.S., $4 for Canada or $6 for everywhere else)

A collector of mine asked me to paint St. John’s church for her. It’s one of several beautiful churches we have in the area. While it was challenging to paint, I really enjoyed creating this one and will return to paint this building from another angle.

Three of my paintings have been juried into the Orange County Fair! If you are in the area, stop by and take a peek at my work.
Orange County Fair
Exhibit Dates: July 11th – Aug. 3rd Costa Mesa, California

To purchase this print and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

4 comments:

tonypetersart said...

I like the brushwork, nice soft edges!

Rick said...

I wish I was somewhere near the fair and I would come and see them - an VOTE, if they'd let me. I like churches, I love your work on the cathedral. It is majestic.

william wray said...

Your work has jumped since Ken's class... You might what to take another with another artist.

whimsicalpam said...

Congrats on the fair!!
I love this one and think I'll switch into the blog mini:)