Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Convict Canyon View



”CONVICT CANYON VIEW” by Kim VanDerHoek.

8 X 10 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$240 (Shipping $12 within the U.S., $20 for Canada or $28 for everywhere else)

This is another painting from my High Sierra backpacking trip.

At the bottom of this canyon is the trail up to our campsite in the mountains. It’s all up hill and takes a lot of time and sweat getting there, but the view is worth it!

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

3 comments:

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Kim, This is very nice. I really like the harmonies of color. You really made it a painting backpack trip.

Alexandre Jay said...

Nice work! How long does a piece like this take you?

alex schaefer said...

Hey! Keep up the good work! There is no better education than painting from life. visit my blog, i think you'd like my work!