Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lake Mildred Inlet



”LAKE MILDRED INLET” by Kim VanDerHoek.

6 X 8 inch Oil Painting on canvas board.
$275 (Shipping $12 within the U.S., $20 for Canada or $28 for everywhere else)

This one’s also from my High Sierra backpacking trip.

My husband caught 4 trout out of this little stream. It winds through a beautiful meadow and into Lake Mildred.

This was painted with my palette knife because of the short amount of time I had to complete it.

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

6 comments:

whimsicalpam said...

Hi Kim - I love both of these paintings. I like the texture from the palette knife. Very serene:)

Hope all is well!

Rick said...

Love it - like it - could never do that with a pallet knife. You got talent

TheresaJ said...

Really beautiful, Kim. I love how the light hits the water. Looks almost like glass.

indiaartist said...

Hey, you get better each day. I love the reflection of sky in the running water. Good work.

Alexandre Jay said...

I'm loving the colours and atmoshere in this painting. Great work.

ROHIT said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you