Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Magnetic Art



New in my Etsy Shop................ M A G N E T S !

They are extremely affordable and make great gifts. Need a stocking stuffer? Need a party gift for under $5? Need a hostess gift? Or do you simply need to add a cheerful touch to a kitchen appliance or an industrial office cupboard?

Priced at $4.00 each (that includes U.S. shipping), there are six designs to choose from. Or collect them all for only $18.50! They are professionally-printed flat magnets measuring 3 3/8 x 1 7/8” inches. I will even combine shipping for up to 3 magnets, just convo. me and I'll create a listing just for you.

2 comments:

Alexandre Jay said...

Great gifts. Good luck with sales. :)

Bear Chick said...

Magnets are a great idea! It's good to have varied price points.

Will it ever get cool here in SoCal?? Havin' my doubts...

Take Care!