Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All Media 2008 Art Show Photo



Here's a quick snapshot from the opening reception of the All Media 2008 show that I was juried into. I was honored to see my work hanging next to a painting by my first plein air painting teacher, Tom Brown. I learned so much from his classes and he always made each lesson fun!

Notice what the ribbon says that I am wearing..."Artist." Now it's official!

If you'd like to see the show here's the info.

Exhibition
Nov. 14th, 2008 - Jan. 17th, 2009

Irvine Fine Arts Center
14321 Yale Ave.
Irvine, CA 92604

Hours:
Mon - Thurs. 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Fri. - Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Sunday

3 comments:

Dewberry Fine Art said...

It is official my dear! Congrats on being juried into such a wonderful show. Your work stands out.

TheresaJ said...

Ahhh, you look so cute. Such a great smile! And the painting is fab too! :)

Rick said...

That's!!! what I'm missing. A ribbon. If I only had a ribbon.