Monday, November 3, 2008

Cyber Tag 2

TheresaJ of Magnificent Obsession Jewelry cyber tagged me. It’s been a week since she let me know she was tagging me and so much happened between now and then that I almost forgot to post this.

Playing tag is a great way to explore all the other blogs out there. The rules of the game are simple:

* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. (yeah, I’m cheating on this because I don’t know 7 bloggers that I can tag)

* Don't forget to let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

About me:

1. Today I made sugar cookies from scratch for the first time.

2. I don’t like sugar cookies.

3. It bothers me when people don’t look me in the eye.

4. I love energy drinks but have given them up for tea.

5. Touching meat with my bare hands grosses me out.

6. I don’t have a favorite color. I like them all.

7. When I get the mail I always hope there will be a letter in the box and sadly, there never is. I miss handwritten notes and letters so much!

I've tagged...
Dewberry Fine Art
The Art of Alexandre Jay
CMV: paintings in oil
Bear Chick’s Journey

2 comments:

Christine Mercer-Vernon said...

i will gladly play!! give me a few days i am obsessed with the election. but i sure can't pass up a game of tag!! honored that you tagged me.
:)

TheresaJ said...

Mmmm, I love sugar cookies, especially homemade! I'm sure you little guy will enjoy them.

I don't like it when people don't look me in the eye either. They're hiding something (or themselves) or not telling the truth.

I have a hard time picking a favorite color as well. I feel the same... I love all of them, yet I find I lean towards greens these days, without even realizing it until someone points it out. I think I find green very soothing. It always brings to mind hiking through redwood forests with all the green mosses, ferns, etc. It's just very soothing.