Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Taco Adobe



6 X 8 inch oil painting on linen panel (by Raymar).

This morning I tried a new painting location in Old Town Orange. It’s hard to scout a new location and finish a painting all within 2 hours so I kept this one small. There were several buildings here that I liked but Taco Adobe stood out the most. It would be fun to go back in the afternoon to see what everything looks like when the sun is low in the sky.

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

2 comments:

Christine Mercer-Vernon said...

i like this, colors are very nice, it would be interesting to see it with the sun on it, i'm amazed you find a spot, set up, paint, tear down, and then get out of there all in two hours. i don't think i could do that. i don't like to be rushed.

Rick said...

Nice - My kind of hangout.