Friday, December 5, 2008

Capsized



6X6 inch Oil Painting on 1/4” deep panel with recessed notch on the back for hanging.
S O L D

Over 20 paintings are now on sale in my Etsy shop, many with free shipping!

The last painting I did had a lot of subtle color in it so for this one I wanted some bright, exciting combinations. I love how the turquoise and red play against each other. Colors like these always inspire me!

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

3 comments:

Christine Mercer-Vernon said...

i really like this one, expressive brushstrokes and of soft and rich colors.

btw, shipped the cards yesterday. let me know when you receive them.!!

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Way to go girl. You are an artist extraordinaire. Love the subject. I would very your brush work so to create areas for the eye to rest. This is an intimate piece.

TheresaJ said...

Gorgeous!