Monday, December 15, 2008

Cristine Mercer-Vernon Contest



Recently I won a blog contest put on by the very talented artist Christine Mercer-Vernon (sorry it's taken me so long to blog about this Christine). I won these beautiful note cards that she block printed herself. They even have matching printed envelopes! I'm not sure I want to mail them off because they are so pretty. You can check out her Etsy shop at www.mercervernon.etsy.com

Or stop by her blog and leave a comment at www.mercervernon.blogspot.com

3 comments:

TheresaJ said...

Score! What wonderful cards!

Christine Mercer-Vernon said...

you are too sweet..**blushing**!! i'm really glad you like them!! thank you for posting this kim!

Rick said...

Congrat's. I won something on a blog contest several months back. Monday night it made the perfect "White Elephant" gift.