Friday, January 30, 2009

Blue Bottle Red Pear




5 X 7 inch oil painting on canvas panel.
S O L D

When the weather was cold and rainy back in November I was inside painting this. Then the holidays came and I had several holiday paintings I had to post quickly, plus all the craziness of that time of year and needless to say, this little one got pushed aside.

***Reminder*** At the end of the month the prices for my work will increase so if you've had your eye on anything, act soon!

To purchase this painting and see more of my work log onto www.vanderhoekart.etsy.com

4 comments:

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Another nice one. Like the feeling of light and contrasts of compliments.

Theresa Rankin said...

Gorgeous!!

tony said...

The bottle is amazing.
The pear is oversized with a wierd backside.

Kim VanDerhoek said...

Tony - That's probably because it wasn't a real pear, it was made of wood.