Sunday, August 2, 2009

In The Brambles



5 X 7 inch oil painting on canvas panel.
NFS

Finding a nice spot to rest, this pretty bird chose a patch of brambles before flying off in search of food.

Several of you have asked how I’m feeling. I’m halfway through my pregnancy now and for the most part I feel pretty good. I have a few normal complaints, I’m hot, tired and my feet hurt at the end of the day but otherwise, everything’s good. Thanks for asking!

To see more of my work log onto www.KimVanDerHoek.com

3 comments:

Manon Doyle said...

Love the new painting Kim!
Glad you're doing well!

Joan Sicignano Artist said...

Hi Kim,
Once again you have painted a charming painting. Glad to hear you are feeling well.

Edward Burton said...

Very sweet painting, Kim - congratulations on the sale.