Friday, November 26, 2010

Set of 3 Holiday Note Cards



NEW note cards featuring my artwork are now available! Need a hostess gift for the holidays? Need a gift that's easy to ship? Note cards are the perfect solution! I will even gift wrap them and ship them for you, just let me know when you checkout. Individual cards and other designs are also available on my website.

Shown Here: Set of 3 Holiday Themed Note Cards

Size: 5 x 7 inches on glossy cardstock.

Note cards are blank inside. The set comes with 3 blank white envelopes.

Price: $8.70 includes shipping - CA residents, sales tax will be added to your total.




Be sure to sign up for my monthly email newsletter. I am sending out the first one in December. Inside there is a specially priced painting available for sale to my subscribers. Your email address is protected, I will not sell your email address or share it with spammers. If you decide to unsubscribe at any time there is a link at the bottom of each newsletter that makes the process quick and easy. Now enter your email today and get started!

2 comments:

Peter Lee said...

What a great idea to have a greeting card with an artist's original artwork! Hope you get many orders.

Dana Cooper said...

These note cards are beautiful Kim!