Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hope - The Help Japan Challenge



7 X 5 inch oil painting on panel.
$30 opening bid ($15 shipping within the U.S.)

The Daily Paintworks Challenge this week is to submit a painting to help raise money to help the people of Japan. The sunflower you see here titled “Hope” is my submission. I will donate all proceeds to the Red Cross with the stipulation that they be used to aid Japan. All the paintings under the Japan Challenge are up for auction - mine has a low starting bid of only $30. Please visit the Daily Paintworks web site, scroll to the bottom of the page to see the artwork, find a painting you love and bid. Thank you.

To see more of my work log onto www.KimVanDerHoek.com

4 comments:

J Joy Nocifora said...

So bright and energetic! I would like to think that this is a symbol of hope for the people of Japan.

Sheila said...

Gorgeous! I symbol of hope and days to come as I see it!

martinealison said...

Après la pluie vient le beau temps...
Une pensée positive...
Gros bisous

Kathy Cousart said...

Beautiful, simple and fresh. Love it.