Saturday, March 26, 2011

Road to The Olive Grove



6 X 6 inch oil painting on panel.
Available through the Randy Higbee Gallery

Two of my paintings were juried into the Randy Higbee 6” Squared Art Show. If you missed the last one, now is your chance to see a collection of some of the most amazing artwork created by today’s leading representational artists.

A Gala Artists' Reception will be held Saturday, April 16th.

The show will run through May 6th.

Address:
102 Kalmus
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Hours:
Tuesday thru Friday from 9:00 to 5:00 pm

To see more of my work log onto www.KimVanDerHoek.com

8 comments:

Julie Hill said...

Yay....see, and meet, you at the reception!

Susan Roux said...

Very nice and congratulations.

Kathy Cousart said...

I really enjoy your work. I love both of your "Higbees". This one is especially nice with the composition of the road leading in. The colors are fabulous- what I really admire is the way you painted the grasses- soooo good:)

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Look forward to seeing you and this lovely work.

NoviceArtist said...

I love the texture this painting brings out. Great job!

Rick said...

I really like this one.

Marian Fortunati said...

I agree with Rick!

Congratulations!!! You will all have SUCH fun!!!!

Jane Hunt said...

Congrats on the show - hope it goes well. Love this piece!