Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Poinsettia In Bloom - Original Impressionist Style Still Life Painting of a Red Poinsettia - Holiday Art - Christmas Painting


"Poinsettia In Bloom" 
 8" x 8" - Oil on canvas panel. 
©2012 by Kim VanDerHoek
(You may not reproduce this image in any way without my permission.)


I'm posting this after weeks of every member of my family being sick since the week after Christmas. All of us, with the exception of my husband (who has been sick for 4 weeks now), are on the mend! My sick man finally got tired of me nagging him heeded my advice and saw the doctor today so hopefully, he too will finally get better. He got several prescriptions (shhh, I'm not supposed to mention that because he really is a tough-manly man and doesn't need silly things like antibiotics to help him get better) and if he can manage to figure out how his insurance card works hopefully he'll get them filled he will be feeling better by the end of the week I'm sure.

Now I plan on dusting off my paint brushes getting back to my easel! I hope all of you are staying healthy.

1 comment:

Tracey Mardon said...

A gorgeous painting! Sorry to hear you've all been sick but great you're on the mend!