Friday, April 26, 2013

Two Art Shows in One Day - Impressionism in Orange County - Art Show in Southern California


This Saturday is going to be a busy night with two art show receptions in one evening. First, I'll be the the Laguna Plein Air Painters Less is More exhibit at Randy Higbee Gallery in Costa Mesa from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Randy Higbee Gallery
102 Kalmus 
Costa Mesa, CA 92626




Then I'll be at the Viewpoints: Orange County All Media 2013 juried art show and sale. The show is hosted by Chemers Gallery in Tustin, California. I'll be there from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.

Chemers Gallery
17300 Seventeenth Street, Suite G
Tustin, CA 92780
714.731.5432  

Both shows will be filled with Impressionist style landscapes created by some of the most talented painters in the area. I hope I'll see you at one of the shows!

No comments: