Friday, December 13, 2013

Chevy Apache - Classic Truck Oil Painting - Chevy Apache Art - Classic Car Fine Art Painting - 2013 Studio Sale

"Chevy Apache in Blue" | 8" x 10" | Oil on canvas panel
On SALE now through December 31, 2013 
SALE PRICE $225
(Price includes Priority Mail shipping. CA residents will have sales tax added to their total.)

Available at www.KimVanDerHoek.com
©2013 by Kim VanDerHoek

This was painted from a photo I took several years ago. Back when I shot it, I knew I didn't have the painting skills to render it successfully which is why I waited. Between now and then I'd forgotten about it entirely until I recently stumbled across it. I felt I'd progressed enough as a painter and decided it was a good time to capture it on canvas. It was a lot more fun than I anticipated and now wish I had more photos of other classic cars and trucks to work from. I'll have to keep an eye out for other opportunities to photograph or paint them.

No comments: