Ranch Classic - Original Oil Painting of a Red Barn - Barn Painting - Farm Painting

"Ranch Classic" | Oil on canvas panel | 8" x 10" | SOLD
©2013 by Kim VanDerHoek

I guess there was some confusion about what image to click on to get into the studio sale area of my web site so I am posting the link again. 

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAINTINGS IN THE STUDIO SALE

Above is a new painting that I hadn't released for sale before. Instead, I held onto it for my annual studio sale, which is going on right now. There are several new, never seen before paintings in the sale. There are three pages of paintings totaling 53 pieces, which makes this my largest sale to date.

The sale ends on December 30th at midnight and all the paintings you see are on sale at HALF PRICE. To get first pick, act quickly! Shipping on each unframed painting is included within the U.S only (email me if you are out of the U.S. for a shipping quote). 

Below are some more examples of what you will find in the sale.



 

Comments