Maritime Reflections - Original Oil Painting of Boats - Sailboat Painting - Maritime Art

"Maritime Reflections" | 9" x 12" | Oil on canvas panel | SOLD
See more of my work at www.KimVanDerHoek.com
©2013 by Kim VanDerHoek

Painted on location during Easton Plein Air at St. Michaels Maritime Museum in Maryland.

This was a mid-morning painting completed just after I finished painting "Seeing Double" from my last post. It was also created on location during Easton Plein Air at the Maritime Museum in St. Michaels in Maryland. The temperature was rising quickly and I needed my second painting spot to be located in the shade. Luckily, the vantage point for this view was next to a building that provided enough shade for me to work for a few hours.


Above is a photo a friend took of me standing in the shade painting "Maritime Reflections."


Comments